Owl Background

Monday, December 16, 2013

A weekend with my grandparents

I don't always get to spend time with my grandparents, so when I do it is always super fun! This weekend I spent the night at there house and had a very nice time. On Friday I went to Michaels with grandma and then saw frozen, which is now my favorite disney movie. After that we went to Olive Garden and I had chicken Alfredo and for dessert had raspberry cheesecake. It was delicious! We then walked around pier 1 imports and after that, went home. The next day we had bacon waffles for breakfast! They were the most delicious thing I ever tasted! I made some Christmas ornaments out of can lids then made some beeswax ornaments with grandpa. When I came back I made some peppermint jello pudding type dessert. All in all, it was a very fun weekend with my grandparents and I'm glad they love me so much! (If your reading this, thanks for the great weekend!)

No comments:

Post a Comment