Owl Background

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Back to school

Hey everyone! Sorry that I haven't posted anything for a while, but better late than never right? So anyway. I am now officially a seventh grader! It is really nice to not be treated like a little kid anymore, on Facebook I posted my schedule so if you want to see that just go to my page. I love all of my teachers they are all really nice and treat us kind of like equals, they are also all very funny and most don't like to give out home work, yay! Also when you are in seventh grade you get your own locker instead of having to share one. I am doing cross country, and what's cool about that is that my first and sixth period teachers are my coaches. And also they are both my favorite teachers, even though all my teachers are nice. So school is going great for me! I will hopefully keep remembering to post stuff at least once a week, that is now my new goal! I'll write again soon! 
Maddy

No comments:

Post a Comment