Owl Background

Monday, October 14, 2013

Cross country (again)

Guess what? I beat my old cross country score by 14 seconds per mile!!!!! The race was 1.74 miles so I beat my old altogether time by like 20 seconds! I can now run a race in 8 min 37 sec! Yay! I am super proud of myself! Finals are on Wednesday and it is the same course as the last race, I am nervous but excited. The season ends this Thursday so I am kind of sad... But soccer is coming up! I am soooo excited for soccer it is my all time favorite sport! I have a lot to be excited about! Wish me luck on the meet!

3 comments:

  1. Great job! I didn't know you played soccer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, i love soccer! I played it the year before Last year and it was super fun! :)

      Delete
    2. Cool! It's horrible how much I don't know about my cousins.... ;)

      Delete